First of all, thanks to Sew West and SewFast for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award. The rules are as follows:
1. Copy the award to your site. Check.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award. Check, and thanks much!
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers. Check (though it was hard to find 7 who weren't already nominated).
4. Link to those on your blog. Done.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
It's really, really hard to find 7 deserving blogs who haven't gotten this goodie already, but here goes:
1. Connie at Couturesmith - always fun, always inspirational, always supportive - and she builds a mean wedding dress as well.
2. Isabelle at Kitty Couture - my cat loving Paris-to-London sewing friend. Her creations are as lovely as she is.
3. Laura of Laura's Sewing Room - because she makes gorgeous clothes, and she hasn't posted for a while, so this is not only an award, it's a gentle reminder that we miss her.
4. Berry at Couture Frenzy - back to blogging after a (too long) break. Welcome back, your creativity has been missed.
5. Rachelle at Craft Rage - her sewing and cat angst are addictive. I'm always impressed with the projects she tackles.
6. Melissa at Fehr Trade - she can stare down BWOF and Patrones and bend them to her will.
And last, but by no means least since she lives nearby and could kick my butt:
7. E, from Story of E, who acts like she's a beginner and then turns around and sews fake fur and quilts and anything that strikes her fancy.
Thank you so much Karen.
Sometimes when life is hard on us and it is soothing to see we are thought of. Like you I'm concerned about Laura and hope she'll soon be back. Thanks again and congratulations for your award as well;o)
Aww, thanks! I think it's more to do with my raised eyebrow than my stare, though. :)
Post a Comment