Thanks to Carolyn, Elaray, LindsayT and Pam for the Sisterhood Award! This one means a lot because I do feel a sense of sisterhood and community with so many of my fellow bloggers out there.
When your biggest passion (avocation, obsession, addiction, compulsion - insert your word here) is something that few people around you do, it's always a joy to find others to share it with, even if they exist mostly inside your computer monitor. Here are a few of my favorite "sewing sisters" who show attitude and gratitude - and who inspire me with their dedication to the art and craft that we all love. And the nominees are:
Cennetta at The Mahogany Stylist
Connie at Couturesmith
Dawn at Two On, Two Off
Debbie at Stitches and Seams
Elizabeth at Story of E
Isabelle at Kitty Couture
Kat at Phat Chick Designs
Shannon at Hungry Zombie Couture
Sherril at Sherril's Sewing Saga
Trena at The Slapdash Sewist
And here's what you have to do, once you collect your award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
Thank you! That is so sweet.
Thanks! Nice Honor.
Post a Comment