How did I do? You tell me.
- Published Lady, in Waiting in February.
- Re-released Songbird's audiobook, finished edits for A Wider World's audiobook and learned to master audio so I could get that one up as well.
- Finished writing and editing Coming Apart.
- Formatted and released omnibus edition of the first Tudor Court trilogy in August.
- Wrote a prequel novella for Coming Apart which was released as a newsletter exclusive. Haven't read it? Sign up here.
- Released Coming Apart in October.
- Wrote a novella (Princess of Spain) which was included in the Alternate Endings anthology, released in November.
- Six podcast guest appearances to talk about Coming Apart and historical fiction / writing generally.
- Two in-person visits with writer friends, which were hugely inspiring for all concerned.
- Participated in a Zoom writing group (monthly until we fell off, but still keeping up by email) and a weekly writing salon on Twitter. Talking to other writers feeds the best, y'all.
- Writing the first draft of Coming Closer, which is the second book in the Ava & Claire series. It's done, it's resting, and I'll start in on edits in a week or so. Release is scheduled for April 18, 2023, so I'd better get on it...
Still thinking about my word for 2023, even though it's 2023. I can't repeat push, I might injure myself.